Hardwood Flooring Auction
Peak Auctioneering conducts a hardwood flooring auction that offers a variety of real hardwood flooring options. If you are building a home or doing a major remodel or renovation, our hardwood flooring auction is the ideal place to spend your weekend because you need to start from the floor up.
The tone of any room in your home or office is instantly set by your hardwood flooring. Auction experts agree you will find the largest selection of hardwood flooring at a Peak Auctioneering event. We specialize in providing large quantities of materials to choose from for your home or office improvement projects.
After you make your purchase at our hardwood flooring auction, it’s important to know how to protect your flooring material. Here are a few tips for keeping your floor in great shape:
- Use quality area rugs and doormats by outdoor entrance areas to prevent dirt, sand, grit and other substances such as oil, asphalt or driveway sealer from being tracked onto your floor.
- Sweep, dust or vacuum the floor regularly to prevent accumulation of dirt or grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Maintain a normal indoor relative humidity level between 45 and 65% throughout the year, to minimize the natural expansion and contraction of wood.
- Avoid gouges or cuts in your floor from sharp objects. Don’t walk on your floor with stiletto-style heels, spiked golf shoes or cleats; they may cause indentations in your floor. Keep pet’s nails trimmed.
- Use a dolly when moving heavy furniture or appliances
We have buyers that travel hundreds of miles to attend a Peak Auctioneering hardwood flooring auction. Our customers are loyal, and they look forward to the products we are able to provide. If you’re planning to attend our next hardwood flooring auction, prepare for two full days with two or three auction rings selling at once. It’s fast-paced because we keep things moving. Our customers love it, but not as much as we do. As our founder and president Richard Peak says, "Believe me... everyone but the 'ole grumps' leave smiling."
For more information, contact us today!