Internet auctions are an easy, inexpensive way to find the building materials you need. Whether you are planning new construction or a remodel, you can find everything from wood and tile flooring to bathroom vanities and cabinets at Peak Auctioneering’s internet auctions.
Internet auctions allow you to see a wider range of products, machinery, equipment and materials than can ever be provided at a live auction, all from the comfort of your own home or office.
Peak Auctioneering specializes in providing large quantities of materials to choose from for your projects. Because we hold live internet auctions and we are not restricted by location, your physical address is not an issue. We will ship your purchase right to your door.
Anyone at our internet auctions can bid, whether you are a manufacturer, supplier or end user. To do so, simply set up a user account, including a user name and password. We require basic contact information, then we give you some options to help customize the internet auction process for you. You can select if you’d like the following:
- to hide your user name from the public
- to receive a confirmation e-mail for every bid you place
- to receive an e-mail when you are outbid on an item
It’s important to familiarize yourself with the terms of our Peak Auctioneering live internet auctions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Payments may be made with Visa, MasterCard, AMEX or Discover credit cards within 12 hours of notification with acceptance of bid.to receive a confirmation e-mail for every bid you place
- While descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneer and the Owner make no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity of, or defection of any lot, and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies.
- A “Buyer’s Premium” will be added to the final bid on each item to become part of the purchase price and to be paid by the purchaser. A 12% Buyer’s Premium will be charged on all sales.
- A sales tax will be added when applicable personal property purchases. Dealers or exempt agencies must provide PEAK AUCTIONEERING with a copy of their State tax certificate when registering as a buyer at each auction attended.
For a complete list of Terms, or If you have additional questions about our internet auctions, please contact us today!